2-Way SMS, Custom Widget Order and Technical Debt Refactoring
Build 1.0.38 introduced 2-way SMS messaging within the Inbox interface, minor Booking Widget improvements and focus on clearing Technical Debt and Known Issues.
New Features & Feature Updates
- Inbox Channels
- 2-Way SMS SMS Messaging has been introduced as the first additional messaging channel to the Inbox. This framework is intended to allow streamlined implementation of other, non-email channels.
- Booking Widget
- Custom Order Draggable sort was introduced to a location’s services configuration. This allows the order in which services are presented to a customer within the Booking Widget to be set.
- Client Data
- Introduced a unified client database between Inbox and Calendar systems.
- Calendar Interface
- A bug which caused selected Provider focus to be reset upon calendar date changes was identified and fixed.
- General Interface
- Addressed image libraries which caused user uploaded logos & branding to be flattened, losing transparency.
- Appointment Report
- Addressed an issue which resulted in exported service reports to not properly reflect a client’s appointment service.